How Does Concrete Compare To Asphalt?
How Do They Compare?
Perhaps you’re considering a new driveway for your Denton or Frisco city home. The simple matter of fact is Concretes typically last longer than Asphalts. The latter needs more maintenance but is cheaper to install.
- Less Maintenance
- Last up to 30 years
- More expensive
- Repairs are more difficult
- Can crack under extreme pressure
- You have to wait about 7 days before it’s safe to walk or drive on.
- Gas and oil spills can leave a mark
- Is less expensive
- Easy to Fix
- Cracks and Holes can be sealed with relative ease
- Oil shouldn’t do much damage
- You can drive on it immediately
- Can last a good 20 years.
- Shrinks or expands due to weather changes
- Gasoline will damage it
If you’re looking for a rugged tough option, I think you know which one to pick. We like to supply the best materials for the toughest jobs. If you’re worried about the price, keep in mind you get what you pay for. Asphalts nine times out of ten just doesn’t compare to concretes. At Big D we have high-quality products, you won’t be disappointed.
Looking for the best ready mix concrete supplier in Dallas, TX?
Big D Ready Mix Concrete offers you high-quality concrete products and exellent service!
Small Business Enterprise
Women Business Enterprise
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
Big D Ready Mix Concrete has been serving clients in the Dallas, TX area since 2002, with over 400 utility mixes, high-strength wall mixes, exposed aggregate mixes, flexural strength mixes, stamp concrete mixes, flowable fill mixes, grout mixes, and trailer pump mixes.
10361 Bickham Rd
Dallas, TX 75220
Monday-Saturday 6am to 6pm
Dispatch Hours: Project Dependent